Sunday 1 May 2011

PRORAT 1.9 Tutorial: Remote pc access software

In my last article about RATs : How to hack computer remotely, I mentioned about remote pc access software called RATs. As a reference to that article, I am posting this PRORAT 1.9 Tutorial to inform about installation and use of PRORAT. PRORAT 1.9 is a RAT (Remote Administration Tool) used as remote pc access software.

PRORAT 1.9 - Remote pc access software:

1. Download PRORAT 1.9 software for remote pc access.
Password: TRICKS4INDYA

2. Now, the unzipped file will contain Prorat.exe file. Run the file on your computer.

3. You will see something like this:




4. Now, we have to create a server to send it to remote computer for remote pc access. So, click on Create ->Create Prorat server.

5. Now, you will get something like:

6. Go to no-ip.com and register for an account.

7. Now, in Pro connective notification, enter in IP(DNS) address, the link provided to you by no-ip and let all remaining fields remain unchecked.

8. Along with using Pro connective notification, you can even use your mail address to confirm about server installation.

9. You can even bind the server with a specific file to prevent victim knowing about the server installation on his computer.

10. To change server default icon, click on "Server icon" on left option pane and select any suitable icon according to binded file.

11. Now, when all things are done, hit on "Create server" and you will get server created in Prorat directory. This server is used for remote pc access.

12. This ends server creation part over here.

Now, when you have created PRORAT server, next step is to send this server to victim computer and then use PRORAT 1.9 for remote pc access. I will explain in my next PRORAT tutorial about how to connect to remote PRORAT server on remote victim computer and then use this for remote pc access. 

Enjoy Prorat 1.9 tutorial for remote pc access software...



Note: This is illegal and is for educational purpose only. Any loss/damage happening will not be in any way our responsibility.

If u like then ple follow my blog & also help to promote. Don’t forget to leave comment.

8 comments:

Remote access software for accessing computer remotely. The software has amazing features and was really superb. These was nice post and all the information was really good to kept in mind.

remote access

I have windows 7 installed in my computer and i am not able to instal this prorat s/w in my computer

i have tried but i could not get this done, please here is my email, email me , i need your help, jjc2001tg@yahoo.com or just add me on yahoo messenger at jjc2001tg

I have unzipped prorat. One folder is created, in that folder it contains Prorat.exe file with some other files... How can I run the file...?
On clicking, it gets extracted and the extracted folder contains some text files with language folder....
How can I run the file...? Please help me out....
Kolay.rohit@gmail.com

Hello, Need hacking services?Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a

credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help to change my school results, finally my

friend introduced me to a reliable hacker who work with discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me;
-Changed my school grades
-Hacked my cheating boyfriend email/facebook,whatsapp,instagram,with snapchat
-The most of it all, he helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money before i paid him his fee. I have made him my permanent hacker

and you can as well enjoy his services.You can contact him at BESTHACKGAME@GMAIL.COM request for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how
he helped you,Tell him Kendra reffered you.

I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
Contact him and be happy





This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

CONTACT 24/7
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040
Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Selling SSN+Dob Leads/Fullz/Pros, along with Driving License/ID Number For Tax return & W-2 Form filling, etc.

**PRICE**
>>1$ each without DL/ID number
>>2$ each with DL
>>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

**DETAILS IN LEADs/FULLZ/PROS**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
->COMPLETE ADDRESS
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
->MORTGAGE INFO
->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

>All Leads are Spammed & Verified.
>Fresh spammed data of USA Credit Bureau
>Good credit Scores, 700 minimum scores
>Bulk order will be preferable
>Invalid info found, will be replaced.
>Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

>SSN+DOB Fullz
>CC with CVV
>Photo ID's
>Dead Fullz
>Carding Tutorials
>Hacking Tutorials
>SMTP Linux Root
>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
>Sock Tools
>Server I.P's
>HQ Emails with passwords

**Contact 24/7**

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More